TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin Membrane) roof systems have been used on just about every type of residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Offering long-term performance with Energy saving features and odor-free installation, TPO is fast becoming the roof system of choice by many building owners, builders and architects.
Courtney Roofing Ltd. has become a leader in the installation of TPO Roofing Systems. We participate in an annual training program conducted by a leading Supplier of TPO materials to ensure all workers are properly trained in the installation of TPO roofs.
Courtney Roofing Ltd. ensures that all Quality Control standards are being met including:
- Test cuts of heat welded seams before application of roofing.
- Probing of all details at the end of each day.
- Two-hour firewatch after the last heat-welded detail is completed each day.
- Regular calibration of TPO and firewatch equipment.
- Full Inspectons of completed roof systems by the supervisor and project manager at the completion of the job.
Contact Courtney Roofing Ltd. today for a free estimate
Additional ResourcesTPO Brochure